Monday 25 January 2016

My Skincare Routine

I like to look after my skin and have a simple skin care routine that I like to stick to because using different products all the time can increase the chances of spots and skin irritation. 

When I wake up in the morning I just wash my face with warm-hot water to open up and steam the pores. Then I just splash some freezing cold water on my face to close the pores again, I then apply Olay Double Action Day Cream and Primer before putting my makeup on on top.


Before I go to bed I like to dampen my skin with warm water before washing my face with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action facewash. I then close my pores with cold water and apply a generous amount of Lush Cosmetics Oatifix facemask (this facemask is so moisturising, soothing especially as it has to be kept in the fridge, and it smells delicious too!). I leave this on for about 10-20 minutes before washing it off thouroughly with lukewarm water. I then like to apply Olay Double Action Day Cream and Primer, and put Sudocream on any blemishes to help heal them overnight. 


...And thats all, hope you found this intersting and be sure to try out the products mentioned in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment